CSIT Labs will be open to individuals and teams from:
- UK Academia
- UK Government organisations
- UK start-ups
Candidate teams will be provided with:
- 6 participants to receive up to 3 man months (fully funded) engineering support for production/prototype/proof of concept technology
- A series of workshops to iterate and validate the proposed market offering
- Exposure to CSIT ecosystem
- Mentoring from a network of industry, government and venture capitalist representatives
- Promoted through existing business development activities e.g CyberUK, RSA and Infosecurity
What’s the cost?
- There is no cost for programme participation, however, participants based outside of Northern Ireland will be expected to fund their own travel and accomodation to the workshops and essential meetings.
- Participants will be required to attend (in person) a minimum of 2 engineering meetings, 3 workshops and the final CSIT labs demo day during the program timeframe.
- CSIT labs takes no equity or share in foreground IP